NEXT 2 U by ego apartment
I am so hooked.
Listening to this, I immediately think of:
- a city that is walkable (meaning, narrow roads with stuff to actually look at, like individual shops instead of department stores or malls and parking lots)
- late night but safely lit without being glaring
- fashionably drunk on some low-alcohol-degree drinks (ex: wine rather than vodka)
- warm Asian soup-type dishes (ex: udon, honghabtang, stuff like that)
- rivers (Why? I don’t know. Maybe because it flows? Maybe because on the riverside, there’s wind? Not too hot, not too cold?)
- distant laughter of people I don’t know
P.S. Call me Ithaka. Everything I do is organized here.